Peach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First And Original Peach Guild

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What is Wing Chun?
Plue Told Me To Post This.Idk What It Is.. EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:23 am by subrotodas

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Plue Told Me To Post This.Idk What It Is.. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:18 am by Guest

» Hai! New challenger approaching?!
Plue Told Me To Post This.Idk What It Is.. EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:30 pm by Yodster

» chun-li peach
Plue Told Me To Post This.Idk What It Is.. EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:01 pm by veleskie

» Kiwi! Yes, kiwi.
Plue Told Me To Post This.Idk What It Is.. EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:49 pm by Chazim

» Hey guys! ^_^
Plue Told Me To Post This.Idk What It Is.. EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:06 am by andayt

» Hello everyone.
Plue Told Me To Post This.Idk What It Is.. EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:05 am by andayt

» Hi i'm new here, nice to meet everybody. ^_^
Plue Told Me To Post This.Idk What It Is.. EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:05 am by andayt

» AQUA MADE PEACH =D
Plue Told Me To Post This.Idk What It Is.. EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:03 am by andayt

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Plue Told Me To Post This.Idk What It Is..

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Aqua

New Brawl Deadly Alliance.

The possible site shall exist as the described in this thread.

It will be as a common brawl clan page but, there will be portal tabs.

For example:

Let’s say we have the tabs

BZ Page - RA Page - Forums - Home - War Room - Peach Page - $B Page

Upon clicking a tab, you get taken to a page that looks like w/e the original members of that clan want it to look like.

Ex: If I click BZ, it goes to looking like the BZ portal page (now) and there's a different chat box and site knickknacks , but if I click the Peach Page, it goes to looking like what Peach Guild(presently) looks like and it’s a different chat box and so on.

The Owners of each clan will make their own chat boxes and handle their sites as they wish. We say handle the chat on their own not just for styling purposes, but so they can be full admin on that page.

It's also possible that we have several forum tabs or forum things on the actual portal pages or...

The Forums:

The Forums and Home Page should have a general bda layout that would probably exist on all the pages that aren’t portals.

For the Forums, there will be sub-categories that function as that clans thread or topic.

EX:

BDA (universal)
- Brawl discussion
- Blah blah blah
- More brawl topics

RA

- RA’s Business
- RA’s Business
- Not BZ’s Business

And so on…

Home Page:

The home page should be an introductory page/explanation page for people and have perhaps even more tabs and links on it. It should also have a chat of it's own.

Merging:

Inter-Merging:

If others clans want to merge with us, they're coming here. It's just gonna be too difficult and a waste of precious coding for us to ditch it like that.(They won't get their own tab)

As for clan distribution of members, clan members incoming members can choose or, we can brawl for them Razz.

No Spamming ^ And more rules to come.

Intra-Merging:

Let's say RA and BZ decide to merge. They'd obviously have to make up a new name and we could just replace a tab or 2 ey?

Suggestions: I would like some, because I'm one person, other people may/will have different ideas and views.
Let's critique this, shall we? :p

Canvasofgrey

Bad suggestion.

I don't know about everyone else, but as far as I'm aware of, the whole splitting of the clans were because they were merged together. Different ideas, roles of leadership, and then the chaos ensued, and quite frankly, it seems like as if this suggestion is only trying to retie the bonds that were purposely severed in the first place. Bad reputation to each other, I don't really approve of anymore of it. Life is stressful enough as it is.

3Plue Told Me To Post This.Idk What It Is.. Empty wtf excuse me Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:50 pm

Stuey

wtf? i havnt agreed to this and i own RA. wtf whos tryin to take control of MY clan?

Aqua

Since when is it your clan?
Pshh, Aqua owns everything.,

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]