Peach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First And Original Peach Guild

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What is Wing Chun?
Forum Rules EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:23 am by subrotodas

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Forum Rules EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:18 am by Guest

» Hai! New challenger approaching?!
Forum Rules EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:30 pm by Yodster

» chun-li peach
Forum Rules EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:01 pm by veleskie

» Kiwi! Yes, kiwi.
Forum Rules EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:49 pm by Chazim

» Hey guys! ^_^
Forum Rules EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:06 am by andayt

» Hello everyone.
Forum Rules EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:05 am by andayt

» Hi i'm new here, nice to meet everybody. ^_^
Forum Rules EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:05 am by andayt

» AQUA MADE PEACH =D
Forum Rules EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:03 am by andayt

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Rules

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:00 am

Haggus

Haggus

** IF YOU ARE BANNED YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE SITE ITSELF, YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO CONTACT ANYONE FROM THE CHAT SO FOLLOW THE RULES CLOSELY **
-1st offense 1 day ban
-2nd offense 1 week ban
-3rd offense Permanantly banned

Rule #1 : Attacking other users

Flaming or attacking other users or moderators. If your post doesn't have any constructive feedback, then do not bother even posting it. Do NOT post threads or posts about other users or moderators. If you feel that you are being harassed by another user, immediately tell a moderator.

Rule #2 : Inappropriate Language

Comments which include sexual, racist, or violent content are not tolerated. Adding symbols or replacing the letters with numbers, or any form of editing the words does not change the intent. Do not talk about sex on this website as some people find it offensive. (Or people are too young like me to hear about this >_>) Please have some self-control over yourself when posting. Quoting an inappropriate post is not allowed, if you find that you or someone else has quoted something inappropriate, immediately edit your post or inform that person of Forum Rule #2.

Rule #3 : Referrals or Advertising

Do not promote your own thread in another person's, your post will simply be deleted. Please don't post your referral links to website such as Prizerebel, glidegold, etc. Anybody trying to advertise other websites without permission will have their thread deleted and may be suspended. Do not post chain letters, those annoy me.

Rule #4 : False Titles

Naming your thread as something else to lure people into your thread is not allowed. If your title is unclear a moderator may delete/lock or modify the thread.

Rule #5 : Trolling, Flame Baiting, Spamming, Memes, Parody Threads, Bumping

Do not troll the forums like an idiot, or moderators will suspend you. If your post is off-topic or aggravating, or is capable of causing an argument, then your post will be deleted and you will be suspended. Please stay on topic. If you quote a bad post you may be suspended as well. Posts that are useless and don't contribute (AKA Spam) will be deleted and the user may receive a suspension depending on the moderator's decision. Don't spam the threads with multiple posts (Like triple posting in a row instead of editing your previous posts), and don't bump a thread. Meme's are not tolerated (Screamers, Rick Roll, Objection!, etc.) and you will be suspended for them. If you quote a meme you may be suspended as well. We ask you to please do not post Parody Threads like Peach is cool, Peach is hot, Peach is flat, Peach is "insert adjective". Any "random silliness is to be directed to the "Peachy SPAM" category

Rule #6 : Impersonating another user

Pretending to be another person that you aren't will lead to suspension. Also, if you create multiple accounts, then each account shall be deleted.

Rule #7 : Personal Information

DO NOT POST ANOTHER PERSON'S PERSONAL INFORMATION. You will be permanently banned if you are found posting another persons address, credit card numbers, phone numbers, IM addresses, e-mail, etc. Please respect one another.

Rule #8 : No plagiarism

If you ever borrow or use someone's work, please credit them and do not pass it off as your own.
This includes guides, fanart, discoveries, etc. (P.S. I don't really care if you get your display picture off google, everyone does that on the internet now)

Last edited by Marc on Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:49 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : serious business)

2Forum Rules Empty PEACH PACHY! Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:29 pm

Midna

Midna

These are some very good rules here you guys have at this site and everyone should FOLLOW these rules that the suer of this post has posted. i also have my RULES set up at my clan soooo good luck peachy maienrs. Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum